Red, White & Brew Wine and Beer Festival returns! Show your patriotic colors while you kick back with friends, food, tunes and a sweet selection of reds, whites and brews. There’s no better way to raise a flag (and a toast) to Uncle Sam than by drinking in America’s fruits of the vine and amber waves of grain.
We also recommend bringing a cell phone, some money, and you plan ahead on how you will go to and from the festival. Lawn chairs, camping chairs, coolers, outside food, and portable radios will not be permitted.
Every ticket includes admission, unlimited full pours of beer, unlimited tastings of the craft beers, ciders and wines at the festival, live entertainment, and fun surprises. Food trucks and other vendors will be on-site selling food, artisan goods and other trinkets (costs extra).
Red, White & Brew is a 21+ event. For their safety, children are not permitted into the venue.
All attendees must be 21+ to attend. You will need to provide a government issued photo ID card verifying your age to receive admittance into the event.
We welcome new vendors to celebrate the Fourth of July with us and our guests.
Every General Admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited full pours of American beer
- Unlimited tastings of 100+ wines, craft beers, and ciders
- Commemorative cup to take home
- Live music and entertainment all day
- Access to the best DC area food trucks, and local artisan market, and
- A chance to show-off your skills at fun lawn and social games!
Every Wine Lovers ticket includes:
- Everything included in the General Admission ticket package, PLUS
- 4 bottles of our favorite summer ines to take home.
Two great sessions to choose from!
- Session 1: 1-4pm
- Session 2: 6-9pm