One of a kind shopping, giant pumpkins, hot air balloon rides & glows, hayrack rides, bonfires, beer garden, food trucks, and more! Junkstock: Harvest Edition is all of the best things about fall...all rolled into one magical experience!
Over 200 vintage, antique and junk vendors will join makers and 20+ food trucks, and bands for the magical festival at Sycamore Farms just outside of Omaha in Waterloo Nebraska. The century-old horse farm also features over 40,000 square feet of indoor shopping spaces. The event is pet friendly & children 12 & under are free!
- Shop a fall market of 200 vintage vendors, makers, and artisans
- Take flight Friday & Saturday evening with hot air balloon launches and glows from the 1901 farm grounds. (Weather permitting, more info here)
- Take in the century-old horse farm on a free hayrack ride
- Get your picture with our giant pumpkins
- Relax around a cozy bonfire
- Jam to live music
- Savor your fall food favorites from 25+ of food trucks
- Unwind with a cool drink in the beer garden
- Kids play in the Kids Farm: bounce houses, face painting, giant kites, and pony rides
- Stroll around our 135 acre farm with your four-legged friend
Junkstock is a small family business that started as a dream of a local gal who has literally created a Mecca for people to turn forgotten vintage goods into new found treasure. Sixteen shows later and Junkstock is nationally recognized as one of the best vintage festivals in the country. Come out and see why Better Homes & Gardens Magazine called it a "Top Vintage Market & Barn Sale", Midwest Living Magazine called it a "Can't Miss Midwest Flea Market", Flea Market Style also named it a "A Must Attend Flea Market".
Parking is free at the farm.
Free shuttles also provided at Metro Community College.